Instructions to Access Comments:
- Go to the My D-E area of the Dwight-Englewood website (https://d-e.myschoolapp.com/)
- Log-in to My D-E using your assigned password or the password you established for yourself. If you need help with your password, please call Computer Services at 201.227.3177
- Click on your child’s name at the top of the page
- Click on Progress (if not already selected), then click on the current grade for your child immediately below that.
- After selecting the grade, click on the Report Cards link in the Performance area.
You will see a link for Upper School Semester 2 Comment form. When you click on the link, a .pdf that contains your child’s progress information will open in a new window. This file can be saves to your computer or printed out for your records. These reports will remain viewable while your child is enrolled at Dwight-Englewood.