Spring semester report cards are now available on the website (see below for instructions to access these documents). These reports summarize a long year of hard work and productivity, and I hope that your child feels accomplished as the year ends. As always, I urge you to talk about this report card and do some reflection with your child while the memories are still fresh. There is a lot to be gained in this process, and it helps for students to have some ideas about next year as they put this one into the past.
Instructions to Access Report Cards
By following the directions below you will find your way to both the grades and comments for all classes. These steps detail how to access your child’s grades:
- Go to the My DE area of the Dwight-Englewood School website by visiting www.d-e.org and clicking on My DE at the top-right of the page.
- Log-in to My DE using your assigned password or the password you established for yourself. If you need help with your password, please call Computer Services at 201-227-3177.
- Click on your child’s name near the top of the page.
- Click on Progress (if not already selected), then click on the current grade for your child immediately below that.
- After selecting the grade, click on the Report Cards link in the Performance area.
- You will see two links for the Spring term: Year End Academic Report Card and Semester Two Physical Education Report Card. When you click on either of those links, a pdf file that contains your child’s progress information will open in a new window. This file can be saved to your computer or printed directly from the screen. These reports will remain viewable while your child is enrolled in the School.